Happy Star Wars day, my friends!
I was very doubtful whether I would do it or not, but after missing the date for two consecutive years, this time I even wrote it down in my calendar so I wouldn’t forget.
As a good series and movie addict I had to do it.
The rule is: if it’s cute and fun, I can do it! And is there anything cuter than Grogu (Baby Yoda) in his pod?
I am in love with him! And it was very easy to put together 😊
This time I made the block bigger and it goes on the wall here in Tomteland.
Here is a list of the fabrics I used:
- backing: similar to Kona Cotton Cantaloupe
- pod 1: Bella Solids White Bleatched 9900-98
- pod 2: Kona Cotton Dove
- pod 3: Bella Solids Etchings Slate 9900-170
- pod 4: Kona Cotton Grizzly
- inside the pod: Kona Cotton Charcoal
- Baby Yoda: Confetti Cotton C120-Celery
- Baby Yoda nose: Confetti Cotton C120-Springgreen
- Baby Yoda ears: Confetti Cotton C120-Petalpink
- Baby Yoda eyes: Kona Cotton Black
- twinkle in the eyes: Bella Solids White Bleatched 9900-98
- mantle 1: Bella Solids Latte 9900-245
- mantle 2: Bella Solids Parchment 9900-39